We provide individual psychotherapy; couples and family therapy; as well as group therapy for stress, chronic pain management, cancer support groups, insomnia.
My areas of expertise:
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, Panic disorder
- Autism Spectrum disorder
- Parenting issues
- Stress related to long term illness
- Chronic pain
- Fibromyalgia and other autoimmune disorders
- Adjusting to recent diagnosis of Cancer or other chronic medical illness.
- Grief due to loss of loved one; or change in physical function
- Work and Career issues
- Cultural issues : cultural identity development, stress due to multi-generational challenges within family due to immigration, developing self confidence, and resolving inter-family conflicts as a result of inter-generational differences, multicultural issues resulting from dual cultures; adjusting to life as an immigrant in the United States; minorities who face challenging work environment issues and struggle with self-confidence; conflict resolution.
Areas of expertise include stress management, mindfulness, yoga, cultural and immigrant adjustment as well as couples counseling for immigrants. We strive to provide a comfortable and supportive atmosphere in order to facilitate self discovery and growth, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.